Eco Friendly Pooja Kit
Eco-Friendly Pooja Kit includes
- Panchgavya Diyas
- Venu Madhuri’s Natural Dhoop Sticks
- Atharvan Hawan Cups Cow Dung Dhoop Cups
Take your first step towards zero-waste living with your Environmental Friendly Pooja Kit
Out of stock
Eco-Friendly Pooja Kit with Panchgavya Diya, Dhoop & Hawan Cups
Each Environmental Friendly Pooja Kit contains
1. Panchgavya Diyas (1 box – 10 diyas) – Ideal for festive decorations!
Cow ghee, when poured on burning cow dung, produces a phenomenal amount of beneficial gases as ethylene & propylene oxides that fight pollution effectively.
2. Venu Madhuri’s Natural Dhoop Sticks (1 box – 30 sticks) are made from COW DUNG of indigenous cows with pure cow ghee and aromatic medicinal herbs of evergreen forest.
Eco-friendly Light diyas are made from Cow Dung, Gaumutra, Milk, Curd, and Ghee.
(Pack of 10 diyas in a cardboard zero plastic packaging)
- 100% natural, no chemical.
- Diyas are filled with Original Organic Cow Ghee and wick
Ready to use.
- Saves time, Ideal for daily Pooja as well as festival lighting…
3. Atharvan Hawan Cups Cow Dung Dhoop Cups (Pack of 12 cups)
- Biodegradable and Eco-Friendly Cow Dung Guggal Sambrani Dhoop Cups. Natural and Handmade, Naturally Sun-Dried.
- A more sustainable option, light up with these lights, without harming nature and without any pollution
- Panchgavya is used in Ayurveda to describe five elements obtained from down, these are cow’s urine, cow’s milk, cow’s ghee, cow’s curd, and cow dung.
- THE DIYA ALSO BURNS AFTER THE WICK, DONT LEAVE IT UNATTENDED, KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- USE THE METAL STAND PROVIDED UNDER THE DIYA